facebook

invitationals

by: me

Will a PNM be invited back to at least one house at Invitationals? Have any not been invited back at all to a chapter? Can we find out why we werent asked back to a chapter?

Posted By: me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: heeey   

it is highly unlikely that a pnm won't be invited back to at least 1 chapter or more, unless you were completely awkward or acted rude and uninterested. In most cases pnms will be invited back so you shouldn't be worried about not being invited back!

By: heeey
by: OiiSep 22, 2015 2:13:29 AM

Do most get invited back to 4 or 5?

By: Oii
by: nervousSep 22, 2015 3:11:13 AM

Also curious about this! Like, how would you fill up the 4.5 hours if you only get invited to one?

By: nervous
#2  by: me too   

also wondering what happens to the rest of the time if you are only visiting 2 or so chapters?

By: me too
by: Hi!Sep 22, 2015 1:24:26 PM

You just hang out in Panhellenic while you wait for your next party. If you only go to 1-2 parties then you are allowed to leave as soon as you are done. Your recruitment councillors will explain everything to you! They are always happy to take your questions

By: Hi!
#3  by: ,   

Unless you were contacted by your RC, you will be invited back to at least 1 house tomorrow at invitationals. And definitely don't expect to be invited back to all 5, most girls get around 2-3.

By: ,

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.