facebook

help me!

by: Help Me

Okay, so based on Tours (I had SO much fun) I've narrowed it down to my fave four sororities: Kappa, Theta, ADPi, and maaaybe DG. I thought I really connected with all the girls I talked to in these four, and they all seemed equally bubbly and great.

Kappa the girls were so fashionable, gorgeous and friendly.
Theta the girls were so down to earth, bubbly and I couldn't stop laughing
ADPi the girls were so poised and well put together
DG the girls were all really funny and great.

How am I supposed to choose? Should I just go with the ones I feel like I'll be most likely to pref? Some of the girls said "I'll see you again at invites" or "I can't wait to see you at pref, we're totally going to have so much fun together"

Should I just go with the sororities that made me feel like I'll for sure be back? It was really hard to tell with Theta and DG if they definitely wanted me back or not

Posted By: Help Me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

No one should not have told you things like "hope to see you again"/"can't wait see you at pref", that is completely not allowed and other chapters who did not tell you these things were just following the rules set by Panhel

By: .
#2  by: Y   

I'm in one of those and pleaseeee do not get your hopes too high, I already know a few girls I like have been cut solely because their gpa was not high enough. If you don't come back don't be to offended we may have really loved you! So please keep that in mind, it sucks for you and us

By: Y
#3  by: Momma   

You may not feel as loved in one sorority because they're trying very hard not to break any rules! Try to keep that in mind: nobody should be saying that they will be seeing you at invitationals and ESPECIALLY not preference. That is 100% dirty rushing

By: Momma
#4  by: I like thus   

GREAT question! It is a mutual process as I am sure you have heard 100 times now. Trust your gut feeling. If you write down DG but you aren't sure that's okay, you can rank lower. If you put Theta as your number 1 and feel happy with that then leave it. Also don't let what you read on this site influence you. It is literally all petty drama between a few girls.

By: I like thus

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.