facebook

recruitment

by: Pnm

I've being seeing a lot of these "tips & tricks" going around lately and I have a question. Some of these things are "try not to swear" or "be as talkative and outgoing as possible" but everyone also seems to agree that the most important thing is to be yourself. What if you're a girl with a mouth like a sailor? Or you're very attentive/talkative but have trouble with small talk? At what point is it no longer putting your best foot forward and just straight up faking it?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Answer   

@pmn A lot of girls in sororities don't necessarily act as outgoing and talkative they are perceived when going through recruitment. Don't get me wrong a lot of girls are! But all sororities DO have shyer girls that try their best to engage and make conversation with the girls coming through recruitment. You don't have to be super outgoing to get along with girls, but if you at least look like you're genuinely interested and asking questions then a lot of sororities would look past the shyness factor

By: Answer
#2  by: Answer   

And unfortunately if you swear like a sailor you might want to reserve that until after you get a bid cause a lot of girls will take it the wrong way

By: Answer
#3  by: HA   

LOL "Be yourself!! Wait no, not like that."

By: HA
#4  by: HA   

#5  by: HA   

by: wellAug 27, 2015 1:41:03 PM

In "be yourself", it' means put your best you forward. As if you were in a job interview in a sense. You wouldn't start cursing a lot or anything to the person who could possibly be employing you. So it's kind of the same as sorority recruitment.

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.