facebook

the amount of self ranking on here is insane

by: Lol get lost adpi

You probably always here about sororities who "self rank" and that all they care about is their ranking. Well, there is actually only 1 sorority who self ranks and cares solely about their ranking and that sorority is none other than ADPi. In my 4 years in the Greek system I have NEVER heard anyone refer to ADPi as the top sorority. In fact, DG has always been better than them. NO sororities like them and almost no fraternities like them. I guarantee you that this will get tons of dislikes because ADPi is so extremely prevalent on here.

Posted By: Lol get lost adpi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: stupid   

so obvious this is either a dg kappa or gphi

By: stupid
#2  by: m   

OP you sound really threatened right now.... relax. This is an anonymous website. Stop the attacks.

By: m
#3  by: LOL    

of course you know everything that happens on an ANONYMOUS website. Stop being a bully and posting such false info.

By: LOL
#4  by: Ummm   

You must be seriously delusional if you think adpi is most active on here. Clearly kappa is.

By: Ummm
by: what a joke Aug 20, 2015 1:29:00 PM

are you kidding? almost every negative post on this site is directed to kappa or gamma phi and occasionally dg. there is hardly any negative posts directed to ADPi and when there is, an adpi is quick to defend.

for some reason, everyone on here seems to ignore the fact that nobody likes adpi other than adpi lol. and that's because 90% of the posts on here are made by adpi.

PS
I don't know when adpi suddenly became "the best" but almost everyone (other than an adpi) can agree that dg is the top sorority not adpi.

By: what a joke
by: LOL Aug 20, 2015 2:30:33 PM

I have never heard of anyone saying DG is top... go home.

by: wtfAug 20, 2015 2:32:04 PM

remember that post that had the "tier" rankings? Gamma phi was put in middle tier (rightfully so). And then surprise surprise, the thread got deleted.... hmmm seems suspicious doesnt it?

By: wtf
by: NoAug 20, 2015 3:02:24 PM

Dg is 100% top. Kappa and gphi both have great girls and are top as well.

By: No
by: lol Aug 20, 2015 3:12:52 PM

gamma phi is upper middle (they only appear to be top because they don't let all their girls recruit).

By: lol
by: excuse meAug 20, 2015 3:21:09 PM

ummmm excuse me? kappa doesn't let all their girls recruit either so stfu

By: excuse me
by: LooolAug 20, 2015 3:29:53 PM

Kappa and gphi let most their girls recruit actually. It's adpi that only lets a handful of blondes recruit to make it seem like their hot when in reality kappa is the hottest sorority.

By: Loool
by: what?Aug 20, 2015 3:38:47 PM

actually, I heard it was dg that only let their pretty girls recruit

By: what?
by: LOL Aug 20, 2015 3:43:41 PM

"kappa is the hottest sorority"... I love it when kappa self ranks

by: ..Aug 20, 2015 3:43:53 PM

Dg has no pretty girls..

By: ..
by: nooAug 20, 2015 3:45:38 PM

I doubt a kappa would self rank like that... it's obviously gamma phi trying to cover up the fact that they don't let all their girls recruit

By: noo
by: stoppAug 20, 2015 3:50:51 PM

is this a joke? I'm pretty sure gamma phi lets all their girls recruit. Get lost kappa.

By: stopp
by: wtfAug 20, 2015 3:59:32 PM

There goes gphi self ranking again... DG is WAY hotter than gphi

By: wtf
by: NOoAug 20, 2015 4:01:28 PM

kappa/adpi - 70%
DG - 50%
gamma phi - 25%

By: NOo
by: NawhAug 20, 2015 4:14:45 PM

70%- dg
60% - adpi
50% - gamma phi / kappa

By: Nawh
by: youAug 20, 2015 4:14:52 PM

you guys!!! stop being bullies. You're making all sororities look bad. :(

By: you
by: youAug 20, 2015 4:14:54 PM

you guys!!! stop being bullies. You're making all sororities look bad. :(

By: you
by: naaaaaAug 20, 2015 4:16:28 PM

you know how bottom tiers always argue about whose better? you guys are just as bad... stop attacking each other and bringing each other down in order to feel better about yourself

By: naaaaa
by: NONONOAug 20, 2015 4:18:46 PM

LOL WTF ADPI AND DG GET LOST LOL

Kappa and gamma phi are the prettiest. Everyone knows that sweetie. And btw, theta is prettier than dg.

Kappa, gphi 75% pretty girls
Adpi 65% pretty girls
Theta 50% pretty girls
Dg who even cares??

By: NONONO
by: ??Aug 20, 2015 4:23:29 PM

Okay no. Kappa is NOT hot. They hide everyone except 10 girls. Gphi and adpi are way hotter than kappa. Even dg is prettier

By: ??
by: NopeAug 20, 2015 4:31:04 PM

Anyone who thinks kappa is the hottest sorority is either blind or a kappa.

By: Nope
by: what?Aug 20, 2015 4:45:14 PM

Kappa is obviously top 2 in terms of looks.. so I think you are the one that's blind...

By: what?
#5  by: panhel love   

THIS IS AN ANONYMOUS WEBSITE. Relax people. Go hang out with your sisters and enjoy your summer.

By: panhel love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.