facebook

phi delt

by: ??

genuinely wondering what all the hate on phi delt is all about

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: same    

I have no idea. I think there are one or two that have established a bad rap for them, but honestly the rest are amazing men! Don't think they have hate anymore though <3

By: same
#2  by: They are douchbags   

My experience with Phi Delts has been soooooo off putting. The guys who I thought were good acquaintances ended up bad mouthing me to other girls in MY chapter. Which was confusing for my sisters because, a) I'm pretty even keel as a person and b) the alleged events where I "threw shade" happened while I was out of the country visiting family.... I've also been in public spaces where Phi Delts (wearing all their Phi Delt stuff and everything) are bad mouthing other members of their own chapter. It may be a few bad eggs ruining the bunch, but my first second and last impression of their chapter has been too much drama and douchbagary to deal with

By: They are douchbags
#3  by: J   

Most of the guys who gave them a bad rep have left. They used to be very uninvolved but over the past few years have picked up. I'd say the reason why some may not like them is if you want to hang there you need to know how to take a joke. Like said above them "bad mouthing" each other is more so just them joking with each other. If you can take a joke and make it with them they're honestly really supportive and nice. They just really don't care what people think and don't take themselves very seriously.

By: J
#4  by: hi    

their party was great last night :)

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.