facebook

the top tier sororities were so different 10 years

by: wtf

I was reading an old greekchat post from 2002 and there was this post about the top tier sororities at ubc and they used to be:

1. Alpha Gam (yea i know right??)
2. Gamma Phi
3. DG

I was so shocked to see that alpha gam used to be the top sorority on campus!!! The other 2 weren't really much of a surprise since their both still top tier but i really wonder why alpha gam has fallen to middle tier/bottom tier now. Do any of you guys know??

Posted By: wtf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wtf   

And the top fraternities in 2002 were

1. FIJI
2. Beta
3. Kappa Sig (wtf!!!!!)

Its so weird how much these have changed.

By: wtf
#2  by: hi   

for real? I heard it was kappa and gamma phi who were at the top back then.

By: hi
by: ... Aug 15, 2015 2:44:37 AM

gamma phi was never at the top... it used to be kappa and dg but that has obviously changed

By: ...
by: NoAug 15, 2015 3:14:04 AM

It was 100% Gamma Phi and Kappa back then -- tons of alums have told me.

By: No
by: Yall are dumbAug 15, 2015 11:18:15 AM

You're both idiots. It was in fact AGD, gamma phi and dg. Idk where you got kappa from because they were middle tier back then. I've seen those old greekchat posts too.

By: Yall are dumb
#3  by: derp   

I think this just goes to show how it is possible to lose top-tier. To stay on top your sorority/fraternity has to be ON THEIR GAME at all times!! Seriously hard work, and props to those who have maintained, and to those who have stolen those spots. With that being said, all of our Greek organizations are doing amazing work, and I'm proud to be a part of this system. Okay I'm getting cheesy I'll stop

By: derp
#4  by: :)   

Props to ADPi because they actually started as bottom tier and now their the top house

By: :)
#5  by: LOL    

gamma phi is barely top tier... last year no one ever argued about this because they were solid upper middle tier.. clearly gphis newest pledge class is more active on greek rank this year

By: LOL
#6  by: LOL    

also agd is NOT bottom tier

By: LOL
#7  by: sad   

the sad fact is that you took the time to find some 13 year old thread about rankings...do something useful with your summer....

By: sad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.