facebook

positivity

by: Positive Fairy

With everyone being so negative on here I think its time someone posts something about why they love every organization!

ADPhi: They can make anyone feel welcome in their house!

AEPi: Very friendly and encouraged me to join a sorority!

Beta: Awesome to play sports with! They really helped me learn a sport!

DKE: Seriously the best exchange and parties! Also many helped me home

KSig: The put a lot of effort into being friendly and kind and it shows! Made many friends at their parties and exchanges.

PhiDelt: I told them about an event I was planning and a few of their members went above and beyond to help me make it successful!

FIJI: Kind and always looking to make sure you have a good time!

PsiU: The chillest guys to chill with.

Sigma Chi: Plan really fun events and also great at helping me learn sports!

Zeta Psi: The try to participate in events in the greek system!

Sororities:

ADPi: Dedicated to acedemics, sports and eachother. One girl helped me a lot with homework this year.

AGD: Great sisterhood! Super evident in how amazing their songfest routine was. Loved chatting during recruitment.

AOPi: Super involved in the greek system and kind to everone! Loved our chats during recruitment!

APhi: They put a lot of effort into improving their sorority and it shows! I see them at everything! Plus their girls are really fun to hang out with.

DG: Super funny! They may be stunningly beautiful but have the coolest sense of humor! Loved dancing with them at

Posted By: Positive Fairy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Positive Fairy   

at ACF!

GPB: They are pretty friendly and it shows with them having very successful recruitments!

Theta: Very committed to being classy and successful.

KKG: Their baked goods fundraiser is awesome. They have a very pretty chapter room and their members are also fun to hang out with!

In conclusion, I've had a guy and girl from every sorority and fraternity walk with me somewhere at one point last year. I made an effort to put myself out there and made friends with someone in every organization! If you put the energy you spend on here into getting to know other organizations I promise it will be worth it <3

Please comment any other KIND things you have to say! Lets spread the positive! And join me in leaving POSITIVE ranks for other organizations!

By: Positive Fairy
#2  by: Yas   

This tho

By: Yas
#3  by: hmm   

Let's not forget how much money these chapters raised for their respective charities. Didn't DKE win their entire fraternity's award for raising the most money? Something like 30,000z And diamond ball was super fun. The hot dogs were great. All you can eat Kappa deserts are so good. And Anchor Splash is a yearly crowd pleaser. GPhi was so fun at the gammies.. I loved everyone's videos. And Fiji ultimate was awesome!

By: hmm
#4  by: hmm   

Let's not forget how much money these chapters raised for their respective charities. Didn't DKE win their entire fraternity's award for raising the most money? Something like 30,000z And diamond ball was super fun. The hot dogs were great. All you can eat Kappa deserts are so good. And Anchor Splash is a yearly crowd pleaser. GPhi was so fun at the gammies.. I loved everyone's videos. And Fiji ultimate was awesome!

By: hmm
#5  by: Wow   

Wow finally some real rankings!

By: Wow
#6  by: thank you   

you go glen coco

By: thank you
#7  by: oo!   

PNM's need to read this!

By: oo!
#8  by: yessssss   

This post is what greek rank should be about

By: yessssss
#9  by: End   

End this hatred

By: End

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.