facebook

historic rankings vs. today's rankings

by: hi

I was talking to an older panhel alum who graduated in 2008 and we were talking about the tier system and it turns out, the rankings were completely different back then!

2008's Rankings:

Top tier:
Kappa
Gamma Phi
DG

Middle Tier:
ADPi
AGD

Bottom Tier:
Theta
APhi
(Aopi didn't exist back then)

Today's rankings:

Top tier:
ADPi
DG
Kappa/Gamma Phi

Middle tier:
AGD/Theta

Bottom Tier:
AOPi
APhi

It's really amazing to see how much these "rankings" have changed. It shows us how much certain sororities have improved.

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wow   

adpi is doing a great job. always improving so much and winning all the awards.

By: wow
by: aaaAug 11, 2015 8:59:33 PM

theta has done well from being relatively new in the 2000's and now middle tier, that's great

By: aaa
by: LOLAug 11, 2015 9:05:17 PM

HAHA adpi doing some self advertising before rush, how cute :) for the record, dg is better than them

By: LOL
by: appleAug 11, 2015 9:06:44 PM

re-LOL, you know how bottom tier chapters look ridiculous fighting over who is better, same goes for top tier chapters. ADPI and DG are both great and top tier, so chill.

By: apple
#2  by: aaaaaaa   

damn theta used to be bottom tier? wow and aphi still hasn't improved? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
didn't a theta a few years back even win sigma chi sweetheart? and they always have top grades... damn they hustled alot. good for them

By: aaaaaaa
by: YupAug 12, 2015 4:46:24 AM

Theta is a relatively new chapter. I think they were only a few years old in 2008, so makes sense that they started from the bottom!

By: Yup
by: aaaaaaaaaaaaaAug 15, 2015 2:13:01 PM

it's amazing how much theta has improved

By: aaaaaaaaaaaaa
#3  by: 2 cents   

gamma phi and kappa are both trying so hard to get back up there again that it is literraaalllyyy turning their organizations into a big mess and other sororities like agd and theta are slowly getting better than them

By: 2 cents
by: TrueAug 12, 2015 12:03:56 AM

It's true, the only reason kappa and gphi aren't middle tier or even bottom tier is because 1.) people have an old image of them in their mind and 2.) their good at making people think their relevant. Lol agd, theta and aphi ftw

By: True
by: TrueAug 12, 2015 12:08:43 AM

Also, dg and adpi both have very good reps and another thing I can say about them is that they are nice to EVERYONE while kappa and gamma phi definetly are not. Dg and adpi will talk to whoever regardless of their "tier" but kappas and gamma phis refuse to talk to anyone who isnt top tier.

By: True
#4  by: Qwerty   

Well I think it's pretty clear that adpi, dg, agd and theta have all improved while kappa gamma phi and aphi have all gotten worse BUT

At least gamma phi and kappa are still top tier right? Aphi has been bottom tier for their whole time at UBC and even aopi which is just 4 years old is better than them!!! Why isn't any the hate directed to aphi??

By: Qwerty
by: Ddddddd Aug 12, 2015 12:34:54 AM

Aopi is on track but it isn't better yet. I think them and aphi are on different paths so time will tell where they end up.

By: Ddddddd
by: JAug 12, 2015 2:26:16 AM

Because nobody feels threatened by aphi. They just continue to keep digging their own hole. Honestly I don't care if kappa, or aphi is which tier. It's about how terroble they are to others, including their own members (i personally don't interact with gphi so I can't comment on thier behaviour)

By: J
by: WtfAug 13, 2015 1:19:02 PM

Gphi has the friendliest girls.. That's why their the most preffed sorority

By: Wtf
by: LolAug 15, 2015 3:58:13 PM

Being the most preffed sorority means they have a low retention rate which is why they need to see more girls cuz its not likely that everyone will choose them. SO youre wrong

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.