facebook

which frats and sororities recruit for numbers?

by: question

Ive heard theres a couple frats and sororities who mainly recruit for numbers and that they aren't very selective. For frats I heard phi delt and deke recruit for numbers and for sororities all i heard agd recruits for numbers. Is this true?

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yup   

yup A LOT of fraternities recruit for numbers idk why its weird. ur wrong about agd though, no sorority recruits for numbers

By: yup
#2  by: not true   

not sure how frats are recruiting but for sororities its not based on numbers. agd is a very popular choice but it depends every year on how well you match with the other members

By: not true
#3  by: Jshs   

I don't know what you guys are smoking, but it's the other way around. Sororities get told by their national/Panhellenic a range of how many girls they need. Frats just recruit who they want. And as far as frats go, only Ksig recruits for numbers

By: Jshs
#4  by: hi   

Sororities actually have a quota on how many they can recruit. Fraternities can recruit however many they want. More members = more money for the fraternity

By: hi
#5  by: Justiped   

usually if a fraternity does a spring rush they're looking for numbers

By: Justiped
by: ewfwefAug 12, 2015 9:12:00 AM

Or they like having pledges, for obvious reasons.

By: ewfwef
#6  by: Inside   

What you will find a much more interesting statistic is the number of bids Fraternities give out. Some that get big pledge classes will have a 28 person pledge class but will have selectively given out only 30-33 bids. Whereas other chapters who are looking for numbers will give out 40+ bids and only get a pledge class of 20. This is how you can tell who has done well in rush. I dont have number numbers but i believe Ksig and DKE gave out the most bids and the highest acceptance rates were for Beta, Sig and Phi Delt. But if someone has the numbers that will show you. They got posted on here after 2013's rush

By: Inside
by: ^^Aug 15, 2015 12:02:28 PM

yea this is pretty much spot on, im in phi delt and we only had one guy turn down a bid. AFAIK its the same for sig and beta

By: ^^
by: lolSep 2, 2015 3:28:47 AM

alpha delt also only had two guys turn down bids

By: lol
by: StatsSep 2, 2015 4:05:59 AM

Psi U was 31/35 last year as well

By: Stats

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.