facebook

aphi and theta

by: pnm dilemma

i'm coming to ubc this fall and i want to rush. i'm really interested in theta and also aphi. they both look amazing on their social media. what are the differences between the two? i'm more interested in a well rounded experience and i think i can get that from both.

Posted By: pnm dilemma
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Didn't a pnm make a post like 1 week ago saying they wanted to be in dg or gamma phi? Go read the responses on that post.

By: .
#2  by: blessed   

dont choose aphi

By: blessed
#3  by: Hmm    

Theta has stronger relations with both frats and other sororities, they have a much higher gpa, they're classier and more down to earth.

Aphi and Theta don't really have any similarities tbh.

By: Hmm
by: opAug 10, 2015 7:30:09 PM

i didn't know that? how do you look up grades of each chapter? I was just looking at their social media.

By: op
#4  by: Tru   

Aphi and theta offer two very different experience, just go through recruitment and figure it out then.

By: Tru
#5  by: To OP   

Both sororities offer different things. I have really good friends and both and if you end up in either one you're very lucky :)

By: To OP
by: aaaAug 11, 2015 9:02:47 PM

lol join theta, wayyyy hotter and wayy better frat relations and well roundedness

By: aaa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.