facebook

why are you people so cruel?

by: Seriously

Why are people commenting on this site so cruel? Why do you do this? It breaks my heart to see my organization and my friend's organizations being bashed. Why are you doing this? I'm very involved in the Greek system and see nothing this bad. And seeing people outright lie about organizations is ridiculous.

Posted By: Seriously
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

Preach. No pnm would want to join a sorority after reading all the comments. It's actually quite disgusting

By: yes
#2  by: Seriously   

I don't even know what sororities are known to be catty and I don't care to. I just think as a system we can't condone this. How are we supposed to grow as a group if no one wants to join our sororities!

By: Seriously
#3  by: Seriously   

I just hope PNM's are not actually reading this

#4  by: HAHAHA   

You all must be really dumb if you think pnms don't read this. When I rushed greek rank was the first site everyone looked at

By: HAHAHA
#5  by: Seriously   

I never head of this until I was in a meeting with my sorority and someone warned us not to look at this site because of how cruel it is.

#6  by: Gtfo   

Kappa and gphi gtfo

By: Gtfo
by: LOL Aug 6, 2015 11:59:06 PM

K seriously? I swear on my life I'm in neither of those sororities, but when people make assumptions about who is posting what on this site, it really bothers me. It's an anonymous website.

By: LOL
by: 8Aug 7, 2015 12:12:38 AM

Gamma phi's clearly don't come on this site a lot..

By: 8

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.