Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yuppp   

Adpi, Kappa, Dg

By: yuppp
by: aaaaaaaaAug 6, 2015 8:03:25 PM

Yea that seems right

By: aaaaaaaa
by: HeyAug 6, 2015 8:07:28 PM

I don't think dg hazes. I think mostly kappa does it. Maybe adpi and gphi but not too sure

By: Hey
by: No?Aug 6, 2015 8:11:34 PM

Kappa does not haze lol....adpi and gamma phi do

By: No?
#2  by: They dont   

MOST don't really do it. The only ones who I've ever heard of hazing are kappa and gamma phi

By: They dont
by: YeaAug 6, 2015 8:02:49 PM

Yeah kappa and gphi

By: Yea
#3  by: ok stfu   

when you argue about which ones of you haze and which ones don't it just shows you're active on this site. kappa, gamma phi, dg and adpi ALL haze now stfu and stop making your chapter look bad

By: ok stfu
by: zzzzAug 6, 2015 9:07:04 PM

Preach

By: zzzz
#4  by: wtf   

LOL WTF no sororities haze... are you guys insane?? what do you even consider "hazing"...

By: wtf
#5  by: Stop   

DG, ADPi, GPhi and KKG,
Do you realize how much trouble you guys could get in if somebody sees these posts? Let this thread die down and everyone move on before someone gets in trouble..

By: Stop
#6  by: really   

As a member of one of the sororities (won't say which one because that isn't the point), I was NEVER hazed, and nobody else in my pledge class was either. Why start a thread about something as horrible a topic as this one? I honestly have not even heard of hazing happening in other sororities.

By: really
by: hahaAug 6, 2015 9:46:18 PM

Ok gamma phi!

By: haha
#7  by: lol    

I wish I was hazed a bit when I was a pledge lol but I honestly doubt any sorority actually hazes at ubc. The frats haze.

By: lol
#8  by: n   

can I ask what you guys consider "hazing" to be??? because my definition is forcing pledges to drink (but no sorority at ubc actually does this)

By: n
by: hazingAug 6, 2015 9:54:49 PM

"hazing
Physical and mental torture for the new people in a college , high school or the forces."

3 sororities do this. Adpi and gamma phi are 2. Shouldn't be too hard to guess the 3rd one.

By: hazing
by: nAug 6, 2015 9:58:54 PM

humor me. how do the sororities at ubc 'physically and mentally' torture their pledges. this should be funny to hear all the BS some people are gonna say

By: n
by: LolAug 6, 2015 9:59:11 PM

Kappa? Lol

By: Lol
#9  by: wer   

kappa makes their pledges do a "pledge party" for their older girls so if you want to call that hazing, then ya, they haze. But NO other sorority does this.

By: wer
#10  by: jokes   

I literally know for a fact that adpi has strict no hazing policy and you can go and ask any of the girls and they will all say they have not been hazed. In fact most sororities at UBC would not even think about hazing especially DG and ADPi.

By: jokes
by: YeaAug 7, 2015 5:32:56 PM

Yea, I'm pretty sure only gamma phi and kappa haze

By: Yea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.