facebook

stop

by: bebe

Adpi = DG = kappa

THEY ARE THE SAME. Stop trying to rank these sororities. I would think that the fact that you guys are top tier would mean you wouldn't care about self-ranking on this dumb site. You don't need to convince anyone you are #1 because honestly, there is no #1 sorority.

You three ALL have wonderful girls in your sororities. You three ALSO happen to have a few rotten eggs who shed a bad light on your sorority. But that's okay, because it's impossible to have 100 perfect girls.

You ladies have popular, stunning, kind, and genuine girls who you are lucky enough to call your sisters. People need to stop wasting their time trying to bring each other down by spreading rumours about ANY sorority. Any time you diss another sorority, it makes you look jealous.

Who cares if kappa is "better looking" than dg? Or that adpi is "more involved" than kappa? Or that dg is not as "crazy" as adpi? WHO CARES. The fact that you are in a sorority in the first place means that you're a well-rounded person. EVERY sorority has girls who participate in philanthropy events, raise money for charity's, play sports, support one another etc...

I understand that the "tiers" are pretty solid and aren't going to change, but RANKING sororities from #1-8 is just not possible.
The fact that people are wasting their time on Greek rank instead of enjoying their summer disgusts me. Get a life and go have some fun!!!

PLEASE STOP THE RANKINGS.

Posted By: bebe
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nope   

I completely disagree.

Adpi and DG are equal.
Kappa however is NOT equal to Adpi nor DG
Kappa is equal to gamma phi

That's how it's always been

By: Nope
by: accurateJul 26, 2015 9:13:03 PM

true, all 4 of them are top tier but only adpi and dg are at the very top, gamma phi and kappa are lower top tier

By: accurate
by: stop Jul 26, 2015 9:13:46 PM

I agree with you if you were talking about how it was 2 years ago. When I went through recruitment, dg/adpi were equal and then kappa/gphi were equal with each other. But if you ask me this year, I would say adpi=dg=kappa...

By: stop
by: NopeJul 26, 2015 9:22:55 PM

Kappa and gphi are definitely equal, if anything gphi is higher than kappa

by: TbhJul 27, 2015 6:47:38 PM

Tbh I'd say gamma phi is before kappa lol...

Adpi
Dg
Gphi
Kappa

By: Tbh
#2  by: Nope   

And for the other sororities,

Agd and theta are equal
However, aphi is not equal to aopi at all
Aphi is ahead of aopi without a doubt

by: bebe Jul 26, 2015 11:02:15 PM

staaaap the rankings please

By: bebe
#3  by: stop    

hahahahaha this is too funny.. I posted this so people would STOP ranking... at least now you guys are ranking in pairs instead of individual sororities...a tiny bit of progress I guess?

By: stop
#4  by: Imo    

"High" top tier
Adpi/dg

"Low" top tier
Gamma phi/kappa

Middle tier
Agd/theta
Aphi

Bottom tier
Aopi

By: Imo
by: aaaaJul 26, 2015 11:01:53 PM

APHI SAME AS THETA AGD, ARE YOU ON CRACK? wait YOU ARE APHI, GO HOME lol

By: aaaa
by: WowJul 26, 2015 11:33:57 PM

I am SO sick of all the self ranking ADPis on this site like seriously? Adpi is lower top tier with gphi and kappa is upper top tier with dg smh

By: Wow
by: supJul 26, 2015 11:36:41 PM

adpi=dg=kappa now everyone stfu and stop acting so defensive

By: sup
by: jeezusJul 26, 2015 11:39:08 PM

KAPPA ADPI AND DG ARE THE SAME. Stop trying to rank these 3 in "order"

By: jeezus
#5  by: ...   

u are all so wrong
kappa > adpi and dg
thats just how it is
thats how it will always be

By: ...
by: ehJul 26, 2015 11:47:57 PM

oh wow please be more obvious the next time you self rank kappa....

By: eh
by: bJul 27, 2015 12:01:10 AM

Stop with all the rankings, the pnm will decide for themselves which sorority they like the best.

By: b
by: HmJul 27, 2015 12:06:38 AM

Kappa is definitely still at the top because every frat likes them a lot but not many frat like adpi or gphi because they just so awkward

1. Dg and kappa
2. Adpi and gphi

By: Hm
by: ^Jul 27, 2015 12:30:32 AM

STOP RANKING. Especially stop ranking it based on "frat popularity"... it's like you're still stuck in high school. Grow up.

By: ^
by: whatJul 27, 2015 12:31:44 AM

kappa dg and adpi are definitely equal. No point in arguing that.

By: what
by: frgJul 27, 2015 12:33:55 AM

lol who cares what frat boys think? STOP RANKING

By: frg
#6  by: gtf0   

this bs needs to stop. its getting hella annoying

By: gtf0
#7  by: ?   

Why do frats like kappa and dg more

By: ?
by: gdfJul 27, 2015 1:32:58 AM

because they are hot. is this answer good enuf for u? (not in either chapter btw so don't even bother with the "stop self ranking kappa/ DG" )

By: gdf
by: lol Jul 27, 2015 1:54:03 AM

because this is greek rank and people can make you believe whatever they want you to believe ;)

By: lol
by: UmmJul 27, 2015 4:15:38 AM

Dg kappa gamma phi and adpi all have really pretty girls not just dg and kappa..

By: Umm
#8  by: Um   

Ok so why do people still keep putting DG as top tier with ADPi and putting kappa and gphi LOWER than DG? DG has done absolutely nothing this year, their pledge class sucks and they're just holding onto their reputation of what their alum gave them. Everyone keeps giving Adpi and kappa hate when CLEARLY these two even gphi did way better than DG at recruitment last year and probably will again this year.

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.