facebook

real top tiers

by: real

the real top tiers are only dg and kappa not adpi or gphi coz almost all sweethearts are kappa and dg and not that many sweethearts are gamma phi or adpi

Posted By: real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: K   

I know this is just trying to stir the pot, but it's 100% only dg and adpi.

By: K
by: NoJul 26, 2015 3:42:07 AM

Adpi? Yea right

By: No
by: 44444Jul 26, 2015 8:03:47 PM

that's kinda funny how you think adpi isn't top tier.... like do you live in a box? Also gamma phi has tons of awesome members and are top tier as well.

By: 44444
#2  by: ahhh   

I will always love people who get so defensive, and angry people are posting yet there you are also on this site. It's the little things in life

By: ahhh
#3  by: truth    

to be honest..kappa is only on top due to false representation.. they only highlight the same 6 girls even though they are a sorority of over 60 plus women. at least DG highlights all of the girls in their chapter

By: truth
#4  by: udumb   

what does a sweetheart have to do with anything? Let me say though that APhi, AGD, and GPhi are the only chapters who feature a large portion of their girls on their social media. DG is doing super awesome but its always the same girls and I get its hard in the summer to collectively get all the girls together, but claps to DG for some steller PR already! and as I started above, those chapters are really putting a good foot forward for the PR

By: udumb
by: LJul 26, 2015 7:10:35 PM

Sounds like an aphi to me

By: L
by: weiwk Jul 26, 2015 7:12:51 PM

Dear aphi

You will always be irrelevant

By: weiwk
#5  by: truth   

1. DG
2. ADPi
3. Gamma phi/kappa

No point in arguing with this

By: truth
#6  by: sweethearts   

sweethearts have nothing to do with anything -- kappa has 2 sweethearts and dg adpi and gphi each have 1 sweetheart but even aphi has a sweetheart now so sweethearts mean nothing

By: sweethearts
#7  by: ??   

Op is right gphi and adpi arent even top tier they are on the same level as agd and theta

By: ??
by: gJul 28, 2015 2:01:05 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a joke

By: g
#8  by: bebe   

I think OP is wrong... everyone knows the real top tiers are alpha chi omega, delta zeta, and phi mu

By: bebe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.