facebook

sororitys

by: Intrested

What's consider top tier and middle tier sororitys at UBC?

Posted By: Intrested
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !@#$%   

It's important to note that that are top tier girls in every sorority and you're affiliation won't matter nearly as much as how to present yourself as an individual

By: !@#$%
#2  by: lol   

whoever says gphi is rising to top tier is either a) delusional or b) a gphi

By: lol
by: LmaoJul 8, 2015 11:25:20 PM

Anyone who doesn't see that GPhi is rising to top tier is a) delusional b) ignorant of how standings work.
"xyz is and will always be top tier" is such an antiquated and blind statement that keeps popping up on this site. Here's the thing: GPhi, AGD and even APhi did really well these past few recruitments. How well a sorority functions depends on their current members, not just the reputations their alumni left behind for them.

By: Lmao
by: LolJul 11, 2015 5:01:01 PM

Being top tier doesnt only mean sucking up to the frats and recruited only the "hot" girls. Its about being involved in and out of campus and greeklife AS well as being well rounded socially. Other than at parties, i dont see any kkgs or gphis around, theyre basically invisible on campus, little sports, little philanthropy. If anything the true top tiers are dg and adpi.

By: Lol
by: kJul 11, 2015 6:12:19 PM

^ If that's the case you can say top tier girls are in lower tier sororities as well. Just because you are in a particular tier sorority doesn't make you top tier or lower tier as an individual.

By: k
#3  by: my opinion   

gphi was a top tier 5+ years ago but now i would say that they're middle tier, maybe a lower high tier.

By: my opinion
#4  by: Rgh   

Agree with everything except KAO > AGD

By: Rgh
by: Dream onJul 9, 2015 7:23:18 PM

^Noooope

By: Dream on
#5  by: ...   

just stop this is getting really repetitive and pathetic

By: ...
#6  by: True   

Youre right, there are top tier girls in every sorority, in the top tier sororities, these girls are just a majority unlike others

By: True
#7  by: Funny   

I think it's really funny to say that you don't see girls active elsewhere on campus. As someone involved in much more than my sorority I can say that everyone in the Greek system has their passions outside of their letters- they just don't nessicaly wear their letters to everything they do. and besides- members who are active elsewhere are too busy to pose for pictures and let everyone know they are involved. They just are. So I think I speak for nearly every woman in UBC sororities when I say every member has something awesome that they do besides their sorority.

By: Funny

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.