facebook

looking for answers

by: Dazed and Confused

What are each of the sororities really like? I know in recruitment they tell you to just "trust the system" and "go with your gut" but am I crazy for thinking that there's no way to get the feel of an entire sorority with 90+ girls in it based on your interactions with 3-5 of them? Basically, what I'm asking is what each sorority is really like. Strengths, weaknesses, traits, what they're known for etc. Is one filled with girls that have really high GPAs? Is another one mostly active/sporty? I don't care about top tier nonsense, so please don't just sit there and spew hate. I just want a broader idea of where I'd fit in.

Posted By: Dazed and Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: panhelpride   

when they say trust the system its because it really works. When you feel a connection talking with a few girls in a sorority you'll just know its home. So I encourage you to go through fall recruitment and just try it out for yourself. You can honestly find little niches in each sorority. We all do sports, we're all just trying to do the best we can in school, and all just trying to have fun!

By: panhelpride
#2  by: UBCS   

You will absolutely meet more than 3-5 girls!!! Even the few girls you meet should be a good representation of that sorority, otherwise why would they be in it?

By: UBCS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.