facebook

songfest

by: Hi

Are you excited for songfest? Who do you think is going to win?!

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: yupcoolok   

AGD literally blew everyones mind last night. ADPi's performance was really theatrical which was awesome too without a doubt. I think everyone did their best. Songfest is my absolute favourite Greek event but can I say though AGDs hand and stomp thing are literally the best thing I have ever seen and their best dance is epic

By: yupcoolok
by: reallyJan 27, 2015 10:43:21 PM

AGD hired a choreographer.. Of course they are going to win, I wouldn't expect anything less when you're hiring someone to make your sorority look like it has some sort of talent. I appreciate that everyone else did their performances without the help of a outside professional

By: really
by: sourJan 27, 2015 10:53:46 PM

for the love of god, AGD did not hire a choreographer... the girl who won best dancer was songfest chair and she choreographed everything, don't be hating and making up rumors just because you guys didnt win... give credit where credit is due

By: sour
by: yaJan 28, 2015 1:31:07 AM

AGD did hire a choreographer, but I really don't think that matters. You are all just jealous you didn't win like they did.

By: ya
by: LOL srslyJan 28, 2015 1:53:57 AM

what evidence do you have that agd hired a choreographer? shocked that they could actually be better than you? newsflash, the girl that won best dancer (an agd) choreographed the whole thing. Check your facts before you accuse people and stop being so sour. Why would anyone take songfest so seriously as to hire a choreographer? idiots.

By: LOL srsly
by: STOPJan 28, 2015 2:05:00 AM

Agd didnt hire a choreographer! Stop trying to find stupid reasons to take away from their win and justify your loss. Although my sorority didnt place, we definitely all agree that agd deserved the trophy, i know for a fact that the girls worked really hard.

By: STOP
by: Yah... NoJan 28, 2015 2:41:25 AM

Wow you're a definite liar... Although you mask it with the im a bff of agd and go agd, anyone whos actually close to any of them would know they DIDNT hire anyone.

By: Yah... No
by: hiJan 29, 2015 4:31:53 PM

LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT, the girl who won best dancer choreographed everything! she was not hired and has been a member since fall 2013. No sorority has a budget to hire one.

By: hi
#12  by: Gloves   

I loved AOPi's arm face thingy, that was one or the most creative things on stage yesterday.

By: Gloves
#13  by: Stop   

AGD did not hire a choreographer! The girl who won best dancer was the chair and out hundreds of hours into the performance prepping and the girls spent around 5-6 hours a week practicing. They had 3 girls with incredible dance talent to teach the others. They really did amazing! I personally know they did not hire ANYONE one of my best friends is an alpha gam

By: Stop
#14  by: lalala   

I loved adpi's because it was so artistic and props to them for wearing the wigs hahaha, they had fun with it and didn't care what anyone said. I loved AGD's performance the best though I must say. It gave me chills I was so shocked, it looked professional. Im not sure why Aphi placed I was really surprised by that. Over all it was an amazing show and I loved every minute of it.

By: lalala
#15  by: leave   

Let me just say I heard a lot of people saying "finally a hot sorority didn't win" and I think that is absolutely ridiculous. I am so sick of hearing that there are only 4 sororities worth being a part of when that is not the case at all. Last night AGD proved that they are better than all 4 "hot sororities" and you girls know who you are.

By: leave
by: ummmm what?Jan 28, 2015 2:05:20 AM

I agree that AGD was amazing last night and that it was rude of people to say "a hot sorority didn't win"... but how does winning songfest make you better than all 4 "hot sororities"...?

By: ummmm what?
#16  by: um   

Why was adpi's songfest leader yelling at them in the front hall in front of everyone. Too intense, I felt bad for them.

By: um
by: mhmJan 28, 2015 2:00:43 AM

I saw that too^ not making the chapter look bad but hopefully next year they have a more relaxed and fun person in charge.

By: mhm
#17  by: hey   

I saw someone yelling at them too in a wig though so I think it was just one of the dancers not the girl who ran it!

By: hey
#18  by: Birdfriend   

Psi u looked pretty good at this songfest

By: Birdfriend
#19  by: Come on guys..    

Events like Song Fest are supposed to bring us together to have fun and support one another. I personally had such an amazing time, it was great to see everyone's hard work come together. I had a great time watching EVERYONE's performance, and I thought everyone did a great job! I'm an ADPi and I stood up with everyone else after AGD's performance, it was fantastic, but at the same time I also felt extremely proud when I saw my fellow sisters create such a beautiful story on stage! I definitely believe AGD when they say they DIDN'T hire a choreographer. Our Songfest Chair came up with all of the choreography for our performance too!! As much as it hurts to not come first sometimes, you got to remember that at the end of the day, everyone did a damn good job, and just cherish the good times that you will remember for years to come with your fellow GREEKS!

By: Come on guys..
by: TMFeb 1, 2015 7:08:06 AM

This is so sweet and couldn't agree with you more !

By: TM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.