facebook

BEST ACF SHIRT?

by: ?

Drop ur opinion below on which frat and srat had the best shirts

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

I’m not even trying to be a pick me or peacekeeper but they genuinely were all equally lazy??? But not in an insulting way. Like in the prior years people went HARDCORE to have insane designs and roasted each other but tbh every shirt this year wasn’t super creative except for peoples personal marker editions. ADPI and KKG just repeated the same subline and joke as the last 5 years. I mean did ADPI just reuse their shirt design from last year? Idk

By: ???
by: NahApr 13, 2024 6:39:52 PM

^ yeah nah! I’m kinda tired of KKG and ADPI leaching off the same joke every year that’s at this point not even a joke. they’ll make the most mindless meaningless sentence possible as long as it includes the words “diamonds” or “owl” like please try to be a lil silly for once

By: Nah
#2  by: Omg   

Literally all of the sorority sucked so badly this year idk what happened

By: Omg
by: $$$$Apr 13, 2024 6:41:56 PM

With them hefty dues those top strats pay per month…you’d expect their designs to absolutely SOLO the rest of the Greek system….right???
yet somehow they flop and look tacky every year💀guess money don’t buy taste

By: $$$$
by: 8Apr 15, 2024 10:12:01 PM

We all flopped this year tbh but atleast ACF was the funnest it’s been in like four years haha

By: 8
#3  by:    

Sigma chi roasted themselves…at least they are owning that they suck

By: …
by: I-Apr 16, 2024 3:05:27 AM

^Imma be honest I still be wearing garage graphic tees cause they fireeeeee

By: I-
#4  by: Lol   

Lol this entire thread is the same Aopi talking to herself. Bop

It’s a shirt u wear for 1 day for absolute jokes no one cares

By: Lol
by: SlayApr 15, 2024 6:55:00 PM

Okay malisa Abraham in AGD!
We get it, you got removed from your chapter for hazing. We know ur entire friend group comments these because panhell reps saw you had Greek rank open on your phones at ACF. I’d be happy to name drop the other girls in AGD, GPHI and ADPI who were caught typing these repetitive and obsessive comments to uplift their own comments, let us know what works babe!

By: Slay
by: …Apr 15, 2024 10:15:10 PM

^
Gah damn Bro rlly said work smarter not harder 💀

By: …
by: Fien Apr 16, 2024 3:09:01 AM

^
No cause If I got as much hate online as aopis and aphis and even AGD I’d honestly go insane and do some sneaky stuff like that as well hahahah I don’t blame them

By: Fien
#5  by: Nah   

not worth it. If you say ur actual opinion you’ll get hated on or the chapter you’re gassing up will just be subject to insane cyberbullying. You basically can’t say anything other than KKG, ADPI, and GPHI and if you mention DG, APHI, AGD, APPI, PHIDELT or SIG youll be told ur self ranking. You won’t get any honest answers here bro….

By: Nah
by: ButApr 15, 2024 10:00:34 PM

But u already commented lol. This whole thread is basically u talking to urself. Get off greekrank becuse everyone can tell it’s u. Save urself

By: But
by: Stop Apr 15, 2024 10:19:15 PM

^
Thanks for the comment Gracie robins in KKG. Lose any weight yet? Keep us updated! You comment this on every post dissing ADPI, GPHI or KKG. Get a life. Bye!

By: Stop
by: !Apr 16, 2024 3:10:21 AM

^ im scared, disturbed, and yet somehow impressed by this at the same time cause Jesus

By: !

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.