facebook

alpha phi tea time🫖

by: camomile tea

hey guys.. since greek rank is literally anonymous and no one will know who posts what, please give all the tea on alpha phi and all the secrets they have :)

Posted By: camomile tea
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: HEHEH   

Want the tea? While you guys sit and thirst over Bryan Wallack and Theo benedets tiktoks (basketball+football team) APHI gets invited to all the varsity parties and exclusive events with all of the NFL+CFL famous ppl present. Meanwhile, ADPI begs the sports teams to attend Diamond ball to prove they have relations. APHI is the only stray that owns marketing companies with ties to the NHL. Y’all giggle when u can convince one varsity boy to go to formal W you but date I say that the very men y’all fantasize over are currently feel in the buddy’s of all the middle-low tier sorority girls. GOOD LUCK CHARLIE😍🌝🌝

By: HEHEH
by: fratty patty Apr 8, 2024 9:26:50 PM

what are your thoughts on kappa?

By: fratty patty
by: 😭Apr 9, 2024 2:04:32 AM

^ I’m scared of them so I won’t be saying SHEIT

By: 😭
by: Stfu AphiApr 9, 2024 12:32:32 PM

damn what did adpi do to you? EWs bf is on the football team and CWs bf is on the hockey team… they’re not trying to prove anything just trying to raise money for charity🤡🤡 and several adpi actives and alums are dating NHL players… idk what youre on but maybe get your facts straight before you bash a sorority that has been so unproblematic all year! youre jealousy is so clear and honestly disgusting

By: Stfu Aphi
by: PllsApr 10, 2024 10:33:19 PM

We all get those invites babe chill out

By: Plls
#2  by: Bruh   

Wtf bruh this can’t be real, leave these girls alone

By: Bruh
#3  by: Aphi self rank   

We’re just goated. I literally love the girls in my sorority. They’re all insanely smart and hilarious. We’ve got a ton of things going for us, and I’m excited to what’s to come. APHI OR DIE BABYYYY❤️🩷🩵😎

By: Aphi self rank
by: HeheApr 11, 2024 3:54:24 PM

Clearly an APHI self rank!!! You guys are paying to delete posts on here about yourselves cause your insecure 💀 we all saw ur comments before

By: Hehe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.