facebook

Frat guy gave me lice

by: Bruh

Ladies and gents check your hair because I slept in the village 2 weeks ago and woke up with crabs which translated to head lice ! Sheesh!

Posted By: Bruh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bb   

It was MH lol

By: bb
by: yesMar 3, 2024 11:50:35 PM

can confirm

By: yes
by: Oh?Mar 4, 2024 12:05:22 AM

So BM runs Greek rank?

By: Oh?
by: .Mar 4, 2024 1:00:03 AM

she’s been running it. bullying SA and hatin on the house of sigma chi for months and ur just realizing this now

By: .
by: Not bm Mar 4, 2024 11:00:54 AM

Please check yourself MH. Everyone knows what you are about. Not sure if you are still dragging SA along but rumour has it one of the new white roses is your newest victim. Everyone talks in Greek life. I’m not going to mention that poor girls name because this is only her first year. Girl, I know you are reading this. These boys are not your friends. Leave now

By: Not bm
by: not bm pt 2Mar 4, 2024 5:18:13 PM

The things that MH had said about SA is horrid. He is the reason she is getting hate in the first place and he is entitled enough to add to the bullying of her to make him look better. He is going to do the same to this new first year when he gets bored of her. Is he seeing them both? Or do they not know about eachother?? Just leave these girls alone man. Bump on the check yourself mate.

By: not bm pt 2
by: mkMar 6, 2024 10:16:58 PM

she left him and has a bf. i am so proud of her, leaving is something hard to do. hearing the hatful way he talked about her to other people and would say the opposite to her is so sad and manipulative. these guys really know what to tell a girl to keep them around (aka lie to their face). glad you found a guy who will treat you right. and for the current sweetheart i’m glad you have found a bf as well and he is far away from greeklife. only one more month and you’ll be away from it as well.

By: mk
by: kkMar 6, 2024 10:31:38 PM

what are you on about they are both single and hu with sigma chi’s

By: kk
by: plzMar 8, 2024 11:43:55 AM

holy let this poor girl breath. can we be like every other university and not use this website. or use it how ppl used to with things that are actually funny to read about. there’s a reason u got into ubc, you’re smart. use your brain for something more than commenting hate on an anonymous site.

By: plz
#2  by: ?   

Same!

By: ?
#3  by: LOL   

That's lousy of him!

By: LOL
#4  by: jasper   

all crackers have head lice its disgusting

By: jasper
by: …Mar 5, 2024 4:04:29 PM

That is true

By: …
#5  by: krug   

how r ppl getting laid here? im about to graduate and i havent touched a pu ssy in my whole life

By: krug
by: yoloMar 7, 2024 10:52:36 AM

they get them drunk and make them

By: yolo
#6  by: GH   

Heyyy I got lice after going to Fiji Fridays

By: GH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.