facebook

Sweetheart 2024 Predictions

by: <3

Who’s in the running for frat sweethearts this year ? Seems like this year is so up in the air

Posted By: <3
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by:    

Get a life. I’m sure you are one the girls hoping for the title. Pathetic. Who would want to be associated with these frats. These boys don’t give a s$&# about their sweethearts. Why any girl would strive for this is beyond me. They want you drunk and in their rooms.

By: …
#2  by: ?   

general thoughtzzzzz
pdt - adpi , same as below
fiji - adpi could def seeing it being someone from last years pc
sig - one of the white roses, not sure
psi u - gphi or aphi
ksig - kkg
alpha delt - unsure
aepi - unsure
dke - doesnt have them

By: ?
#3  by: lel   

Fiji- kkg or dg
Adp- aphi or gphi
Sig - dg or kkg
Ksig- kkg o
Psi u - adpi or aphi

kkg-dke
adpi- fiji or dke
Dg- fiji
aphi- pdt or dke
Gphi - fiji or adp

By: lel
#4  by: :(   

These girls need to get a hobby or join a ubc club/group that won’t put them on blast

By: :(
by: siracha Mar 3, 2024 10:16:57 PM

SA please take a step back. these men do not care about you. i know they tell u otherwise and that’s probably why you stick around but they treat and say awful things about you. how many of them have reached out and checked in? i’m assuming none because they do not care. you are worth so much more. please consider if your reading this, i don’t wanna see anything happen to you because of all of this bs. other houses will respect you 100 times more and you will build so many met genuine friendships. these sig men pick girls who are hot and will help their image. they are not friends with any one besides when it suits the image they want to send out

By: siracha
#5  by:    

Who cares.

#6  by: Lol   

Does AOPI or theta or AGD even do sweethearts?

By: Lol
by: YuckMar 6, 2024 3:52:39 PM

AOPI exec are rlly desperate to try and get ksigs attention. Weird cause AEPI and SPD and even DKE has been kind and social to them for years! AO almost shut down an exchange for her entire chapter cause some dude turned her down in KSIG. Wouldn’t be surprised if AOPI ignored every male frat, picks some random popular dude to social blink and then cries when frats “don’t want to socialize with them”

By: Yuck
by: HuhMar 6, 2024 5:51:13 PM

^ do y’all forget that the AOPI president is litterally a KSIG sweetheart? And AOPI has two PHIDELT sweethearts? AO is another story but it’s pretty obvious and AOPI is gonna be AEPI sweetheart so they’re fine

By: Huh
#7  by: ??   

who tf is SA?

By: ??
by: …Mar 5, 2024 5:55:55 PM

Clearly you are not a part of Greek life (lucky you). She’s a girl that is a favorite among all the frat boys. Rumour has it she will be named sweetheart because of all her hard work.

by: lolMar 5, 2024 6:31:02 PM

^^ rewarded for her “services” because it was way more than just a few brothers from the sane frat.

By: lol
by: lllMar 6, 2024 10:55:17 PM

guys. wow she dated MH. who tf cares. she’s been hated on for months give it a break. the bullying is too much snd all because of a fraternity boy is crazy.

By: lll
#8  by: wow   

LS really got every single comment deleted. You go girl.

By: wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.