facebook

Gphi and Dg.

by: bmo

How did gphi and dg fall so far behind? Not even sure top 4 exists anymore with these 2 srats looking and acting so mid lately

Posted By: bmo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: cus   

basically fewer attractive girls going thru recruitment every year numbers wise, and the ones who have been lately preferred kappa/adpi over gphi/dg so they fell off. i’ll say though i’m in one of the 4 and the older pcs of dg and gphi were full of rockets

By: cus
by: lolSep 8, 2022 11:20:43 AM

you’re clearly a guy making this comment…

By: lol
by: bubbaSep 8, 2022 2:33:11 PM

Kappa and DG PC 17 will go down in history as rockets. Also Sig & Phi Delt around the same time give or take a year were prime. Things change folks and yes the people going through just aren't it anymore.

By: bubba
by: bApr 17, 2024 11:46:50 PM

Pc17??? And ur on this website ?

By: b
by: frrrApr 23, 2024 11:46:14 AM

ummm pc 17??? you must be 25😭

By: frrr
#2  by: triple777   

tbh totally agree with this. DG especially! a couple years ago DG had the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. Gphi as well. Both have really fallen off, very average girls at best. Some of the mid have now got them beat.

By: triple777
#3  by: Yep   

Agree and disagree. DG has not fallen off, they’ve improved a lot. A president/double sweetheart? A president who’s also with order of omega? They have an amazing group of girls, they’ve just prioritized trying to have sisterhood over getting the hot rich PNMS that KKG and ADPI try and take. DG is adored by most srats and most frats because they’re great. They just are less obsessed over popularity and drama so they’re not as brought up as the others. GPHI doesn’t even recruit any cute girls anymore, it’s actually rare to find a GPHI who has bigger cups than a B. They don’t rlly have frat guys running after them for formal dates anymore, they Lost their connections with top frats cause the other srats took them so they had to settle for frats like psi u and beta. They just kinda exist but aren’t connected.

By: Yep
by: Orderof?????????Sep 8, 2022 3:19:38 PM

what is order of omega? like what does that do? who are some past members? Why have I never heard of this before?

By: Orderof?????????
#4  by: Uhhh   

Lmao go off aphi, know your place…

By: Uhhh
by: USep 8, 2022 11:58:49 PM

No one likes you in person if this is how you act on here

By: U
by: YepSep 9, 2022 1:10:32 AM

APHI made every other sorority look like fools this year by absolutely beating you guys in everything. “Top sororities” but aren’t even fit enough to complete basic ahh fitness challenges.

By: Yep
by: XoxoSep 10, 2022 1:01:08 PM

How you dragging in APHI for no reason….I swear it was Litterally last week where on another post commenting abt GPHI, ppl were commenting “this is clearly a mad AOII/theta”, and like a month ago someone accused AGD of being the reason ppl hate GPHI on here… like GPHI pls I understand you guys have to make up for the big noses and lack of cup sizes and cheeks but going after every other srat will not save your rep. Y’all will forever be the sorority that hangs out with r@pists, leave all of us alone thx xx

By: Xoxo
#5  by: oop   

dg is just not special anymore

By: oop
#6  by: bruh   

I don't know why Kappa is on such a high horse, honestly they have fallen off significantly as well compared to what they were even two years ago

By: bruh
#7  by: sally sally   

the truth is you can basically get into any sorority you want right now. 3/4 years ago they could be selective, thats the difference.

By: sally sally
#8  by: tbh   

Kappa and Adpi always on top, Aphi is really pulling ahead and AOPI has improved the most. AGD is mid, DG is strong sisterhood but GPhi is just dying off slowly lmao

By: tbh
#9  by: Lol   

I like DG stop the negativity! A good group of girls! If ur reading this think about how your comments would affect these people if u said it to their faces! You just look stupid saying stuff like this

By: Lol
#10  by: tbh   

DG and gphi are mid at best. Too sororities don’t exist anymore. Just look at who is attending the parties. Namingly mm in kappa just dragging the rep down.

By: tbh
by: iMoooooooSep 10, 2022 12:20:35 PM

The "It girls" and "it boys" of today do not compare at all to a few years ago. Someone said before you go to a party and its like ewwww where am I? I think greek system has reached all time low, im sorry to say.

By: iMooooooo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.