facebook

kappalove

by: futurekappa

TO ALL THE KAPPAS: I am thinking about pledging next year and I really want to be a kappa! I have been looking at pics and doing research this past year and while other sororities seem great and amazing as well but I can only see myself in kappa! I swear I am an open minded person and i will go to other chapter rooms as well for next year recruitment but i really want kappa! With all that said, do u girls recruit harshly? what do u look for in recruitment? and may i possibly join during spring COB(if thats what its called) . Thanks ladies! hope to call you a sister soon. xoxo

Posted By: futurekappa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honest   

It's best to not go into recruitment with your heart set on one sorority. Every sorority has it's prose and cons. If they don't invite you back you also might lose out on a wonderful opportunity that is greek life! That being said if you want to COB contact their recruitment chair (should be on their website i'd guess) and ask if they are. I wish you all the best in finding your home! But just remember to focus on what room you feel most comfortable in! I had a great time in DG but in the end knew it wouldn't be the best fit for me and I ended up in a different and i've never regretted it!

By: honest
#2  by: candypie   

makes you look desperate, geez

By: candypie
#3  by: um   

Seems a little public for Greek Rank don't you think? Maybe message any Kappas in private?
The top tier sororities (ex. kappa dg and adpi) don't usually do COB if I remember correctly

By: um
#4  by: --   

Oh for the sweet love of god don't join Kappa. Just watch yourself go through downward spiral of sucking.

By: --
#5  by: Kappa Kappa Gamma   

@kappalove

Thank you so much for writing this kind post! It's awesome you're so excited! Do remember to keep an open mind though, as ALL the sororities have amazing girls and amazing things to look out for!

I unfortunately don't think we are COBing this year :( but all the sororities will be recruiting in September!

Much love!

KKG <3

By: Kappa Kappa Gamma

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.