facebook

i wish

by: :O

UBC needs school spirit like this!

bleacherreport.com/articles/1801942-the-grove-ole-miss-wi ns-the-sec-tailgate-expierence

Posted By: :O
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Damn!   

So jealous!

By: Damn!
#2  by: ^   

UBC = pure fuqing sh it. no offense but the school is full of fuqing asains are greek kids who act like GEEEDS

By: ^
#3  by: Wow   

I want this so bad!!! Uggggg

By: Wow
#4  by: Duh   

I'm from the south and all my friends tailgate whether its ole miss, bama, ut. It's part of the college culture. I don't get why y'all don't... How about we start to?

By: Duh
#5  by: SEC   

Every SEC school does this. Alabama, Ole miss, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Arkansas, Mississippi state, Florida, georgia, south carolina, auburn, texas a&m. they all go crazy on saturday game days.

By: SEC
#6  by: Yup    

Every school does this period. If there's football there's tailgating. Is UBC not wanting to support their team and bond with their peers?

By: Yup
#7  by: honestly    

I mean, UBC doesnt even have the student support, let alone a good football team to even pull it off. ZERO school spirit.

By: honestly
#8  by: HOLY COW   

Damn, I wish i would have gone to school in the south. The girls wear the CUTEST dresses and the atmosphere kills anything at UBC. #SouthernAtHeart <3

By: HOLY COW

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.