facebook

wow

by: dixiegirl

wow, not having college football? how the F!@# do you live? and dont tell me hockey, cause hockey sucks. seriously, no tailgating? no football? no college gameday? (if you even know what that means). I would die. This school blows.

Posted By: dixiegirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

it's funny how little of a life you have in order for you to have time to keep coming back here and posting this garbage.

By: lol
#2  by: Ok   

You're ignorance and arrogance are astounding

By: Ok
#3  by: OMG   

OMG NO SPORTS?! Im not going here

By: OMG
#4  by: hello   

... We do have varsity athletics. Wth lol. Our sport culture is different than in the States for sure, we have a major emphasis on hockey. However, my friend is on the UBC football team... So you're misinformed.

By: hello
by: JokeSep 26, 2013 9:02:49 PM

^^ are you kidding me? UBC football shouldnt even be allowed to play the game. Have you seen the number of people who go to UBC football games? almost zero. Compare that to the more than 50,000 who go to college football games in the states. UBC sports is a joke. No school spirit.

By: Joke
#5  by: obviously.   

On weekends when we aren't preoccupied with our growing greek life, we build igloos and spend time with our local beavers at the beaver dam.

By: obviously.
#6  by: .   

^ This is very true

By: .
#7  by: yikes   

I bet canadians dont even know what tailgating is, or even how to go about doing one. What a pathetic school.

By: yikes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.