facebook

grades for sororities

by: yike

Is the minimum gpa for all sororities 65? I really want to join one but my gpa’s probably going to be like 60 so I’m kinda worried.

Posted By: yike
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oooo   

By: Oooo
#2  by: tbh   

You self report your average when you go through recruitment. You can say whatever average you want when you fill out the registration form, they have no way of checking.

By: tbh
by: wotApr 25, 2019 10:49:04 PM

Wait they don’t? I assumed they could automatically check

By: wot
by: noApr 26, 2019 1:44:37 PM

ya they don’t have any way of automatically checking but after you join one you’re gonna need to show proof of your gpa. don’t lie about your grades on ur application...

By: no
by: okayApr 28, 2019 2:51:00 PM

Girls photoshop their grades all the time it's super easy to do lol

By: okay
#3  by: sorority   

The “recommended” minimum is a 65. You can still sign up for recruitment if your grades are lower as some sororities might still accept you. A lot of sororities have minimum GPA requirements coming from headquarters, so they can’t take girls if their grades don’t match the requirement. If your grades were affected by a mental health struggle, family stuff or things like that, tgey will take it into consideration.

Don’t lie about your grades because it’s possible the sorority will drop you or won’t initiate you until you get your grades up which would just suck for you.

By: sorority
#4  by: Na   

If your GPA is 60, I’d worry about not getting on academic probation next year. Joining a sorority should be your last priority.

By: Na

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.