facebook

what is the greek life like at ubc?

by: Dixiegirl

Hey guys, Im from Mississippi and I was wondering what the Greek Life is like up at UBC. I was thinking about going away to school and UBC looked pretty neat.

Posted By: Dixiegirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pam   

It's nothing like the US. Greek life here is quite small in comparison. However, it's still a great community to be part of and alot of Greeks have leadership positions in other campus clubs.

By: pam
#2  by: joy   

^agreed! It is a great community to be a part of! Very inspirational, opens doors to many opportunities, and a great way to include extra curriculars along side your academic life.

By: joy
#3  by: COOK!   

Stay in America....everything is better there.

By: COOK!
#4  by: TauKappa   

If you're coming to Canada and you want a Greek system, don't even think of going anywhere besides UBC. Seriously.

With that being said, the Greek system up here will probably look quite different from America, especially since you're from Mississipi where Greek life is very much embraced.

The chapters here are close-knit and the point is the same -- it just might not look, at first glance, the same as they do down there.

By: TauKappa
#5  by: :(   

I wish soooo bad i could have gone to an american school

By: :(
#6  by: jokes   

HAHAHA You guys are telling someone from MISSISSIPPI that America is better?!?! You all need help. Canada is fantastic and UBC is a great school. Unless all you're looking for is a fab Greek life, in that case, stay in Mississippi. Otherwise, everything else is better in Canada, I promise you.

By: jokes
#7  by: um   

youre from Mississippi?! jealoussssssssss!

By: um
#8  by: bump   

bumpbbbbbbb

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.