facebook

greek life will be gone in 5 years

by: Senior

This post is a call to action to all the active members of greek-life and all the alumni that may stumble upon this site. The administration has a clear goal to end greek life within the end of the decade. Speak with any active greek member and this will be abundantly clear.

The administration has gone about changes very sneakily to weaken the greek system. Recently they have all but crumbled it completely. The administration is also trying to cover up their agenda. As some may know two new sororities have joined F&M's greek-life scene. This was however done to distract people from their true agenda. By adding new chapters they are disguising their overall plan.

This semester recruitment was capped at a lower rate than ever. Over 50 girls didn't get into sororities because the number was capped at the lowest number for pledge classes in over a decade. It is clear that the administration is trying to reduce the size of greek life under a facade of growth. The overall number of new greeks is lower than recent years with the addition of a new sorority. The opposite is to be expected.

Alumni if you read this please do not donate to F&M and make it known that you do not agree with the current administration's attitude towards greek life

Posted By: Senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mr Madison   

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

By: Mr Madison
#2  by: Hi   

I don't go to F&M, but I am a member of a sorority at my school. When a new sorority was colonized, the quota for each pledge class during recruitment was smaller than usual. Even though it sucks for the girls who didn't get bids, they make the quota lower than usual so that there are enough girls who want to be members of Greek life who can join the new sorority. I'm not sure if that's why so many girls didn't get bids but that was the reason why at my school!

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.