facebook

how nice are the sororities?

by: prosp

I might be coming to F&M next year as a freshman and I'm wondering how nice the sororities are to each other. Is it an actual community or are they all separate?

Posted By: prosp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

Tbh my only friends from outside of the Greek community are people I met before I rushed. I love love love the Greek community here! People will always be petty no matter where you go, but I feel like it’s pretty easy to just do you and engage with whoever you damn please, regardless of their affiliation, just because of the strong Greek ties on this campus.

By: Hi
#2  by: tbh   

ok so definitely there is some rivalry between the sororities, but it doesn't mean that people aren't friends within the different greek organizations. when one sorority has an event, it is typical for all the other sororities to get a group of girls to also participate, so in that sense there is definitely a community.

By: tbh
#3  by: Dippy   

This the worst place to get accurate facts or information. Contact the Greek Life office and/or just wait till you get to campus and actually talk to people who are not caught up in this B.S site.

By: Dippy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.