facebook

can you get into chi o if you’re not a huge partier?

by: pnm

It seems like the Chi O’s are the biggest party animals of all the sororities on campus, but I’m not somebody that parties all the time. I’ll go to parties sometimes, but not every weekend. I’ve met a lot of nice girls from Chi O but will I even be considered if I don’t love to party all the time?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tbh   

If Chi O wants you, Chi O's already decided they want you. So there's really no use in stressing about that. They're notorious for coming up with their bid list far in advance.

However, I do know some girls in Chi O that don't party at all or barely go out. They are definitely an exception but they exist (just like all sorts of girls exist in every sorority here which is why you should keep an open mind.)

By: tbh
by: pnmJan 8, 2018 7:35:32 PM

Thanks! Do the Chi O's ever add girls to their bid list after meeting girls at recruitment? Are they secretive about who's on their list or do they make it a little obvious? Also, does Chi O haze? I've read some stuff on here about their pledging process being different than the rest of the sororities

By: pnm
#2  by: Awk   

My recommendation: I wouldn’t worry about this. There are amazing women in all groups on campus. Be your most authentic self in recruitment and I’m sure your people will find you and you’ll have a great bid day! If organizations which you had your heart set on don’t see and appreciate your true self, brush it off, because you’ll end up in a group that truly wants you and loves all aspects of you. That’s the most important thing to come out of a bid :) best of luck and don’t forget to have fun! Have an open mind! You really don’t know the chapters until recruitment!

By: Awk
#3  by: response to pnm   

all sororities are open to meeting new girls during recruitment and no sorority has an entire list made up before bid day! don’t believe someone who says any sorority knows exactly who they want before since no sorority knows every girl rushing. they all want to get to know you, including chi o! I know a lot of girls in chi o that don’t party all the time so don’t worry about that. always put down who you want based on your own preference and opinion and without trying to ancticipate what they think because you won’t know! never trust that a sorority is writing you off and just be yourself!

By: response to pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.