facebook

advice

by: Good luck

Good luck to all of the PNMs rushing! Some things I wish I knew before going into rush:
Don't stress about finding a perfect fit. No sorority is the perfect fit. You're going to meet girls you love in each and girls you don't really click with in each.
Sometimes it takes time to like your sorority. I know a ton of girls who were less than excited about their bid on bid day but ended up loving their sorority after a few weeks. I met the people I ended up being closest to in my sorority a few weeks after rush, give it time and just stay open minded to new people!
Don't stress about reputation. The fact that there are even "tiers" or that people consider certain sororities to be better than others is useless because for the most part, everyone ends up at the same party at the end of the night anyways. I feel like the frat boys perpetuate this idea more than anyone else - thoughts on having a big Greek life come together and telling them to stop pitting girls against other girls???
Have fun with it, each sorority has some fantastic women in it so regardless of how it works out, get excited to meet some of the fab women of F&M!

Posted By: Good luck
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Women supporting wimen   

πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™Œ πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

By: Women supporting wimen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.