facebook

recruitment

by: PNM

How do you choose which sorority is right for you? I'm worried I'm not going to be able to figure out which sorority I belong in or if I even belong in any of them.. Is there a sorority that's better than the others? Also do PNMs ever not get a bid at the end of recruitment?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi!   

Go with your heart. Look deep within yourself and the chapters. Don’t focus on the dresses or the decorations or dumb rumors; think about your values and what you stand for and see what the sisters stand for and try to find those commonalities. How do the sisters make you feel? Are you going to be able to be your most authentic self with these women? And don’t stress! Most PNMs end up in the organization they truly want to be in, which is not always necessarily the organization they came into recruitment thinking that they wanted. Keep and open mind, and be attentive when you are in the rooms actually meeting these women. Greek life here is very different, and all of the organizations have something wonderful and different to offer. Best of luck! And don’t forget to have fun!

By: Hi!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.