facebook

sorority hazing

by: JW

I'm thinking about going through recruitment in January, but do any of the sororities haze? I've heard about one or two that might but I'm not sure.

Posted By: JW
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dont   

you dont belong in greek life

By: dont
#2  by: don't mislead women   

I think that it is extremely harmful to be misleading to PNMs. At the very very VERY least, every rumor has some sort of truth to them, which is why they are continually perpetuated around campus. Should individuals not want to be associated with these rumors they should reevaluate themselves, not attack those who are honest about the different pledging processes that obviously occur here. We all see the differences, why don't you?

By: don't mislead women
#3  by: ???   

How can we talk about pledging processes when we truly don't know what goes on. EVERYONE has their new member program, I don't know who does what but I don't know why this is a conversation when there are more important things to be thinking about. F&M does have a strict policy and the sororities stick to it. how about we stop judging and pointing fingers and come together as a Panhellenic community.

By: ???
by: xDec 28, 2017 2:41:13 PM

I think that's a really dangerous comment to be making. Hazing can seriously damage a person from an emotional and physical standpoint, as well as hurt their academics and distract them from other aspects of school. There are ways around rules and ways of keeping things quiet, and it is certainly possible that some sororities exploit that fact. I agree that we shouldn't go around making baseless accusations, but if there is proof that people aren't doing the right thing then they should face consequences. This IS an important topic and it's important that PNMs know the truth.

By: x

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.