facebook

legacy

by: Transfer

I'm thinking of transferring here in the fall from another school in Alabama. I'm a legacy for AOII But what are my actual chances of getting into a sorority as a sophmore transfer?

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Draggin'   

Surely you jest. This is not Alabama or Auburn. Women are not knocking down the doors and begging us to pledge them. Hell, most students don't even know there are sororities and fraternities at UAB.
It's entirely possible to pledge a sorority as a sophomore...or a junior, or even a senior. This is the land of the non-traditional student, so you're fine.
I have no idea of AOPi will affiliate you or not; sorry, not my sorority. But I'd bet the would.

By: Draggin'
#2  by: Yes   

You wouldn't be "affiliated" because you aren't a member. Being a legacy is not the same as being a member. Go through recruitment and see where you fit in best. AOII may like you and they may not. Legacy status is no guarantee of anything, but UAB is not terribly competitive. Being a sophomore shouldn't hurt you too much. Good luck!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.