facebook

does UAB have parties?

by: heyyo

hi! i'm really getting mixed vibes from UAB and everywhere I look doesn't give me definite answers on whether or not UAB has parties/a fun social scene.i do care about my education but also want to have fun while in college too:)

Posted By: heyyo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wei   

You can definitely find parties pretty often if you know the right people. So far this year it’s been pretty dry as the school has been pretty strict about limiting get together. From what I’ve heard they’ve threatened suspension a good bit. A lot of people go to zydeco on Thursday’s and saturdays. There’s plenty to do if you know the right people and want to have a good time. I’m sure it’s a lot better when there isn’t a pandemic but I’d say I’ve had a good time so far.

By: Wei
#2  by: jdkdjd   

i would also like to know this

By: jdkdjd
#3  by: uab blazer   

yes, there are parties but it isn't a school where you can be lame and still get invited. you have to create your own fun and have your friends that are fun. people will not go out of their way to make sure you do have fun.

By: uab blazer
#4  by: hehehahah   

We don’t have houses for frats but some made their own. We go to the bars a lot

By: hehehahah
#5  by: hehehahah   

We don’t have houses for frats but some made their own. We go to the bars a lot

By: hehehahah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.