facebook

pnm for pc 19!!

by: PC 19

PNM for PC 19!! so excited to go to uab and rush here. im going to try to keep an open mind throughout the whole process but want to know the current greek rankings at uab for PC 19 that is coming through.

Posted By: PC 19
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: goblazers   

As a current active member of a sorority at UAB, yes I will say they are rankings, but in reality, even if you like one certain sorority over another, the sorority chooses you, you don’t chose them and aren’t guaranteed an invitation to the next round for any sorority you choose. Don’t pick a sorority just based on their ranking or popularity on campus, pick a sorority based on where you think you will fit in best, and grow the most as a person, but since you asked, the current rankings from top to bottom tier are:

AGD
AOII
AXID
DG
KD
SK

By: goblazers
by: sophomore Jun 1, 2019 9:01:26 PM

I’m a sophomore planning to rush this fall and will be in pc 19 too. In saying that, I’ve have had a whole school year to kinda check out the sororities and see which ones are actually involved and well like around campus. In my opinion, the rankings are more like:
AOPI
AXID
AGD
DG
KD
SK

By: sophomore
by: truthJun 18, 2019 2:05:41 AM

AGD
AOPI
DG
AXID
KD
SK

By: truth
#2  by: goblazers   

Also note, just because a sorority may not be considered top, doesn’t mean it is a bad sorority, most of the sororities that are considered bottom tier are just because of the fact they are new on campus or haven’t been on campus that long and has nothing to do with the girls or a sorority as a whole at all. Actually, most of the newer sororities tend to have better, more genuine girls anyway.

By: goblazers
#3  by: More like    

AXID
AOII
AGD
KD
DG
SK

By: More like
by: wrongJul 5, 2019 6:16:19 AM

alpha xi who? lmao definitely not #1

By: wrong

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.