facebook

theta chi

by: Dorothy Mantooth

I guess everyone knows they are so bad that even this website does not recognize their existence.

Posted By: Dorothy Mantooth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Admit it   

At least they are marginally better than that joke of a frat Beta Chi

By: Admit it
#2  by: blazer   

Actually they haven't been installed yet so therefore are not yet recognized as a fraternity of UAB. Check your facts before you talk crap darling. K thanks.

By: blazer
#3  by: Whammy   

Horrible Anchorman reference, Dorothy Mantooth.

By: Whammy
#4  by: PanhellLove   

Actually, UAB does recognize Theta Chi as a fraternity, if not they wouldn't have been able to partake in the normal rush process this year. They have worked really hard and are having their first initiation this fall. Every Greek organization has to go through this process.

By: PanhellLove
#5  by: Kenny Powers   

They do have the guy who raises his eyebrows like he consistently has something intense on his mind. But they seem to be stuck like that

By: Kenny Powers
#6  by: McCooey4pres   

His eyebrows are pretty glorious.

By: McCooey4pres
by: The RockOct 29, 2012 6:31:19 PM

Going to see him on Americas most list soon. Nice eye move, not like its been done before or anything chief.

By: The Rock
#7  by: Mr. McCooey   

To all of the people saying all of the positive things about me, thank you for your kindness and please feel free to do so in other forms of social media. I don't want this to be about me, my brows, or my presidential campaign. It takes many a good man to make a fraternity succeed and if we didn't all do our part, we wouldn't be back to back winners of homecoming and just over a month away from installation. Thanks again everyone and remember: Rush Theta Chi, Go Blazers, and God Bless America!

By: Mr. McCooey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.