facebook

pnm

by: Waiting!

Hi! I'm just wondering is it hard for a junior to get a bid?? I am waiting to go through recruitment until KD gets on campus so that when I choose a sorority I know I'm making the right dececision!

Posted By: Waiting!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority Sugar   

Not at all! Especially if your grades are right!

By: Sorority Sugar
#2  by: No   

I think it's dumb to wait. Every chapter is different and you may not even like our KD. Plus, starting a chapter is a totally different experience than being in an established one.

By: No
#3  by: spcleveland   

Hi! I am a KD legacy and am very excited that they will be coming to UAB. You know that KD is a very strong sorority in general and while the initiating class will take on some different challenges than an already-established group would have.....all in all it should be a great group to join! I can't see that being a Junior would work against you as long as you have the grades. I've spoken to a rep at Nationals several times about the new chapter to come and they are really striving to have a decent size pledge class even that first year. Wait for them....you'll be happy that you did! 😊

By: spcleveland

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.