facebook

rush wear

by: explain it please

What kind of dresses do we really need to wear? I heard Chevron is now out, and prints are in, and no more Tori Burch sandals and even though it says sandals we should be wearing high heels? So much confusion! I don't want to mess up and wear the wrong thing.

Posted By: explain it please
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @rush wear   

Don't stress out! You don't have to wear heels, honestly you will be walking through grass all day and that won't be comfortable. For the days you wear dresses (Skit & Pref), Pref is the dressier out of the two days. I would probably wear heels and a dressier dress for pref night. Skit would be the more casual out of the two, and I think it would be appropriate to wear sandals and a dress you would wear to church or something. (chevron is fine!) The girls at the houses are wanting to get to know you, they are most likely not going to remember what you're wearing. I'd also stay on the conservative side. (i.e. no short dresses, super low cute tops, or really tight) hope this helped!

By: @rush wear

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.