facebook

kd thoughts?

by: Curious

Now that KD Has started mingling and functioning. What are people thinking of them?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Random   

Too early to tell

By: Random
#2  by: food for thought   

Like a bag of chips
At first, you're real excited and it looks like this awesome package. But when you open it up and get to see what's inside, it's just a lot of air/hype and not really what you hoped for nor imagined. Sure, you'll get an awesome chip here and there throughout the bag but it's mostly this kind of random mixed sort of bunch. Not the best snack you'll have, and not the worst either. But bottom line, if they ever come your way again, you wont really complain.

not even gonna apologize for the food analogy, it's lunch time and I'm hungry

By: food for thought
#3  by: Truth   

It's clear that KD recruited for leadership and personality, not just looks, which is good. There are some really great, nice girls. But there are also some ones who are just different. From my personal interactions, there are unfortunately a lot of egotistical girls who are hard to hold a conversation with. Again, there are some girls who are genuine and nice. It's just the few bad apples that are ruining it for the bunch. I don't see them moving up anytime soon.

By: Truth
by: ReNov 18, 2015 12:21:12 PM

True that with the egotistical and hard to hold conversations with part ^^

By: Re
by: DakNov 23, 2015 6:05:58 PM

Disagree , I think they are real. No egos like all of the upper tier sororities.
"The plastic girls" don't impress and are far too common place. Like the difference, someone who is genuine! How refreshing. Done with "plastic girls" and especially their "plastic personalities". I think they will rise.

By: Dak
#4  by: Eh   

Not rising any time soon

By: Eh
#5  by: SigEp   

We don't want to feed this competitive, superficial culture.

By: SigEp
#6  by: Truth   

What's clear is that you really don't know KD, but can't stop talking regardless.

By: Truth
#7  by: Thumbs up   

Overall they've got some pretty cute girls, and are also incredibly friendly and chill. Once they get more established they'll be a solid lower middle tier house.

By: Thumbs up

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.