Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Impressed   

This is really how it is

By: Impressed
#2  by: uhh   

Switch pi phi and a phi

By: uhh
#3  by: true   

people only put pi phi at the top of these lists because if they don't they will get hate/ a bunch of thumbs down because pi phi trolls greekrank, they're a good house but i don't know if i would call them #1, personal opinion

By: true
by: NotNov 15, 2015 12:08:58 PM

People put Pi phi at the top cause claiming another house is top house is more controversial because there's more hate for the other top houses. In my opinion

By: Not
by: NoNov 15, 2015 10:51:47 PM

Pi phi is usually listed as number one because they are just like the other top houses for the most part, except they are more likeable and fun

By: No
#4  by: Correct   

This is true.

By: Correct
by: TrueNov 16, 2015 12:42:53 AM

I'm not in pi phi but I've got to say they are amazing girls they and pretty but also fun to be around

By: True
#5  by: 😂   

Says the pi phi

By: 😂
#6  by: Stop   

Can I just point out that axid is at it again self ranking? I mean honestly I say they aren't close to zeta. Probably more around sk and phi mu

By: Stop
by: WhyNov 17, 2015 12:48:22 AM

Why are you so concerned about axid? The house is middle tier. People have agreed that Zeta is falling while axid is on a steady upswing. I do not personally think axid is better than zeta. I think they're about on the same level, but as all things, it will probably change. Who knows what will happen? But, honestly, what difference does it make in the long run where a middle tier sorority falls? Each sorority had great girls. Move on

By: Why
#7  by: Pike   

Theta is by far the worst house on purdue's campus

By: Pike
by: waitNov 18, 2015 3:35:33 PM

why?

By: wait

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.