facebook

jw?

by: Pi Phi or Kappa

Best one - Pi Beta Phi or Kappa Kappa Gamma?

Posted By: Pi Phi or Kappa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ye   

Pi Phi hands down. kappa is way overrated

By: ye
by: NahOct 18, 2015 4:52:54 PM

Pi Phi is way overrated. They have a huge presence on GR though.

By: Nah
#2  by: !!   

Pi Pi allll the way

By: !!
#3  by: frat   

Pi phi may not always be as hot as kappa, but theyre way more fun and less stuck up in my experience. Kappa is definetly one of the hottest but theyre so stuck up and half the time dont give you the time of day unless youre a fiji or sig chi

By: frat
#4  by: honesty   

Pi Phis are way more friendly and can actually hold a conversation. They are fun and easy to talk to. I like how pi phis party with all fraternities, not just a "select few". They are down to earth. I think the pi phi babies are very attractive

By: honesty
#5  by: lol   

This is the stupidest thread in awhile. Pi Phi doesn't party with "all" the frats. Kappa doesn't really party, Seriously, even their barn dance was at a country club. It's more like a socialite gathering. And truly, Pi Phi monitors Greek Rank and Kappa doesn't. I'm not convinced that the above comments were from "frats." Check out their self-ranks. They're good but not perfect as their ranks would have you believe. 5/5 no

By: lol
#6  by: Purdue   

Kappa doesn't go on Greek Rank
Kappa > Pi Phi

By: Purdue
#7  by: Lol   

^but ur probably a kappa

By: Lol
#8  by: ew   

as a fraternity gentleman i hate both kappa and pi phi they both suck. Kappa claims they don't get on here but they do

By: ew

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.