Zeta

Phi Mu
Sigma Kappa
AOPi
AGD
G Phi
Phi Sigma Rho
SDT

No predictions on KD yet. We'll see how that pans out.

Posted By: Frats so Raven
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: God   

God here,

Ask and ye shall receive.

Pi Phi
A Phi
Chi O
DG
Kappa

DZ
Tri Delt
A Chi O
Theta
AZD
Zeta

Phi Mu
Sigma Kappa
AGD
AOPi
G Phi
Phi Sigma Rho
SDT
KD (tentatively)

This is the way the landscape will look next fall if everyone recruits the way I'm imagining.

God out.

By: God
by: Zeus (cont.)May 25, 2015 11:41:30 PM

Theta is above A Chi O and Zeta is above AZD and AZD is not in the middle tier yet.

By: Zeus (cont.)
#12  by: getoverit   

Sigma Chi chose DZ for Grand Prix and they all had a great time. DZ chose ZBT for football and they will have a great time. Get over it! Maybe these houses are on to something - actually get to know/meet and befriend new people. Congrats to Sigma Chi for getting out of their Pi Phi, Kappa, A Phi rut. Congrats to ZBT for going for a house like DZ. And congrats to DZ for having a good time wherever you go!

By: getoverit
#13  by: well   

I think AOII will really drop having to function out of a dorm. Girls will probably prefer to have a house to live in. I think that DZ might drop a spot but maybe not quite that much. For the most part though this list is pretty good and Demi God has the current rankings completely right

By: well
#14  by: Guest   

Aopi will not drop.... They are living in snu.

By: Guest
by: ^^^ That's almost as badMay 6, 2015 8:43:48 PM

Okay so being known for being the squatter sorority is any better? I'd be careful if I was in AOII. It's just a matter of time until they start getting accused of getting houses kicked off campus just so they can live in their house.

By: ^^^ That's almost as bad
by: lol really?May 7, 2015 4:45:24 PM

is this a joke?

By: lol really?
#15  by: Zeus   

Okay Frat so Raven there is no point to make predictions for next semester because as you say we have to "see how this pans out", and if this is suppose to be a ranking of how the houses are as we get off campus than this is completely wrong, do you even go to "Frat"?

Let's start with the top. Pi Phi is definitely not the top house, even though they did get to pick between Sig Chi and FIJI for parings this year. The top house is still Kappa and will probably remain so. Then you can argue Chi O and A Phi for second third place AND THEN Pi Phi. If DZ is in the middle tier than so is DG, but they both could probably be considered just squeaking into the bottom of the top tier.

Tri-Delt has done great socially this year, but you can't put them above DZ as you did in your prediction and Theta belongs on a similar rung as Tri-Delt. Zeta may be on the decline, but AZD has definitely not surpassed them yet. And AZD is not above Phi Mu or Sigma Kappa either. I know this is your "prediction" but it is way premature to put AZD in the middle tier, even though they managed to get a middle-tier house for pairings. DZ paired with ZBT after Sig Chi- pairings was a little off this semester. It can be debated that A Chi O and Zeta may have similar futures, but that's up for discussion. Phi Mu didn't pair well this semester, but they definitely belong in the middle tier more than AZD.

The bottom tier should start with Sigma Kappa and AZD. AZD really has some work cut ....

By: Zeus
by: Zeus (cont.)May 25, 2015 11:30:09 PM

... out for them before moving up a rung. Sigma Kappa is probably going to recruit better than them. AOPi has an interesting future ahead but with the novelty of their new house they have a fighting chance of remaining the top of the bottom tier as you have them. AGD above G Phi is probably right as well. SDT may be considered higher than Phi Sigma Rho socially, even though they do have a house.

Without a house, Kappa Delta should resign themselves to being on the same level as SDT until they get a house and a nice one.

Zeus out.

By: Zeus (cont.)
by: So wrongMay 26, 2015 12:48:51 AM

zeus, you need to sit down. You are absolutely wrong about almost everything and clearly an extremely biased individual. The only point that was slightly true was about Theta. And kappa is far from top house.

By: So wrong
by: do you even go here?May 26, 2015 1:49:04 AM

Wow someone is clearly upset here, but this actually is so inaccurate it made me laugh. If Pi Phi had their choice between the two top houses doesn't that like make then the top house? It does. Kappa is consistently ranked lower but still top tier. It's a good house, but not the best of the best geez. They aren't the top now. DZ is above tri delta by a tiny bit but that could change with recruitment and DZ pairing with ZBT. Just the facts sweetheart, D chi picked AXiD over SK so that puts them higher. Sigma Kappa is with ATO the dry house because both Dchi and Pike picked other sororities over them. Pike picked Phi Mu and Sigma Kappa needs to get over that. Houses change get over yourself and work on your own chapter. Pi phi, AXO, Tri Delt and AXiD recruited well so they probably will have another strong recruitment. A house is only as good as the girls in it house reputations change.

By: do you even go here?
by: Cheer Up, HunMay 26, 2015 5:32:52 PM

Zeus is clearly a Sigma Kappa lol. I'm sorry, but your house has not been relevant whatsoever for the past 2 years.

By: Cheer Up, Hun
by: -May 29, 2015 6:45:35 PM

Zeus, if we were going into fall 2012 that would've been spot on. But.... It's 2015

By: -
#16  by: Guesses   

Lol at Zeus. That was a pretty long description for something that was completely and utterly wrong.. let's take a stab at this here. Are you in SK or Phi Mu, Zeus? Cause the amount of salt in that post points to these two houses. My guess is SK.. smh.

By: Guesses
#17  by: -   

Going into next year, here's my predictions on houses:

"Top 5": Kappa, Aphi, Pi Phi, DG, Chio all become basically the same when it comes to pairings and looks. Just recruit different types of girls (ie DG- smart, wifey girls, Pi Phi - chill partiers, etc)

Tri Delt / AXO: Will both continue to get better and better, starting to compete with top houses

DZ: Hasn't fallen a lot, but has kind of become stagnant and Tri Delt/AXO will more than likely surpass them

Zeta: PC 12 is the last decent pledge class in the place so they'll continue to fall. I don't see them going all the way to the bottom, but leveling off around bottom middle with Phi Mu

AXiD: I see them improving some more and becoming a solid middle house

AOPi: left Beta and never managed to build their own house, so I can't imagine things are getting better from here

KD: Hopefully they'll play the "new house" card better than AOPi did and actually make a good name for themselves

By: -
by: HmmJun 8, 2015 2:10:37 PM

Will KD recruit a ton of girls first year?

By: Hmm
by: BoilermakerJun 24, 2015 12:30:00 PM

Yes, KD's nationals are requiring them to get 140 girls first semester. They're not participating in formal recruitment first semester, but instead doing informal and they will continue on with continuous recruitment until their quota is met.

Sources: I know people.

By: Boilermaker
by: WellJul 14, 2015 10:50:09 PM

This would be right if nothing changes in the past few years but it has. Kappa isn't the top of the top anymore

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.