facebook

thoughts on ato?

by: SophBro

Can anyone give me there thoughts on ATO? I received a bid, and I liked the guys a lot. I know they're not a top house and are "dry", but they have functions still and have multiple senior houses to party at, so I kinda view that as a benefit.. Not looking to join a frat to just party (or I would have rushed higher tiered houses), but more for brotherhood and leadership opportunities. Heard they had Axd for buddies last year? Honest thoughts appreciated before I accept/decline my bid!

Posted By: SophBro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ex pledge   

I was a pledge at ATO and will say that I would never go back. Their brotherhood is not good, house is split between people who try way to hard and nerds. There was a general apathy about everything in the house, no one was passionate about the house, seniors didn't care wha happened to the house, etc. last semester I heard they had 3 registered parties, apart from Grand Prix which is awful. Just because you aren't rushing top tier frats doesn't mean you have to go so low.

By: Ex pledge

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.