facebook

sorority rankings going into fall, 2014

by: Truth

These are the updated rankings going into the fall rush season for 2014. People have moved around a lot recently, I know, so in case you were feeling argumentative, this is the honest truth. Feel free to give some input.

Alpha phi
Kappa
Pi phi
Chi O
DG
DZ
Tri Delt
Theta
Zeta
AChiO
Phi Mu
AXiD
Sigma Kappa
AOPi
AGD
SDT
Phi Rho
Gphi

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Got it   

This is pretty spot on

By: Got it
#2  by: Note to PNM's   

Potential PNM's: don't look into a ranking very seriously. Go through recruitment and trust the system. Yes there are a top 3 that are all very different but equally great. See where you fit into more than worrying about a specific ranking.

By: Note to PNM's
#3  by: Yup   

I wouldn't change a thing about this.

By: Yup
#4  by: noname   

this is so off. As much as I hate zeta, they are DEFINITELY above theta and by most peoples opinions above tridelt as well. Nice try theta. Also axo is too high on this list.

The rankings don't really matter. There are babes and duds in every house... some just have more than others.

By: noname
#5  by: Close   

I know everyone worries about the top but SDT has come far in the last semester. Their newest pledge class is full of babes. Far above the newest at AGD. Other than that the list is indisputable.

By: Close
by: OkaySep 4, 2014 12:19:58 AM

Doesn't matter, they don't have a house

By: Okay
#6  by: Agree   

Spot on.

By: Agree
#7  by: roses   

curious to know what you are ranking them on:
Grades
Looks
Like to party
Fun
Philanthropic events
etc

By: roses

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.