facebook

is it too late to rush a sorority as a junior?

by: hi

see title. i have been struggling with my mental health recently and wanted to try greek life. am i too late if i will be a junior during primary recruitment in the fall?

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: aphi slay   

yes sister #sorrynotsorry

By: aphi slay
#2  by: :)   

it is uncommon for juniors to go through the formal recruitment process, but not unheard of! you'll have the best chance if you're open to houses like phi beta chi, sigma delta tau, sigma alpha/phi rho (if you're in the right academic programs), or maybe gamma phi/alpha gam -- these houses tend to be more accepting of non-traditional potential new members. you could also reach out to panhel/individual houses and specifically ask about the process. worst case scenario is they'll say no. good luck and hope you feel better :) <3

By: :)
#3  by: Xzxzxz   

You’re rly prob too damaged

By: Xzxzxz
#4  by: Stay strong   

You could also checkout cooperative housing!

By: Stay strong
by: Darkness Mar 21, 2023 8:54:07 PM

Nah just find a studio by herself prob not many friends anyway

By: Darkness
#5  by: Manage Expectations   

You're genuine interest in membership is appreciated!

Panhell is the place for your immediate questions and concerns in prep for formal Fall recruitment.

Please keep an open mind to belonging where your skills and interests will benefit both you and a chapter, and shine their very best.

You also need to know the top/popular sororities must initially cut the largest number of PNMs from invite ranks during formal recruitment, so please don't consider it absolute rejection if your formal invitation numbers come out severely limited. It's only numbers, not always interest.

Thank you for making the most of your collegiate years, and much success in your formal recruitment navigation :)

By: Manage Expectations

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.