facebook

help!

by: Help!

So I rushed fall '13 and I was so shy and unlike myself and on pref day I ended up with two houses to go to that I really could not see myself in (gphib and sdt, nothing against the girls they're nice but not the type of people I could see myself as 'sisters' with, but I could've literally seen myself in every other house) so I'm gonna try rushing again this fall. But this time I'll be a sophomore so I know it'll be harder. Any rush tips from older sorority girls here to make the most out of recruitment this year? Thanks :) xo

Posted By: Help!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Don't Worry   

Just be yourself. It's more difficult to get into a sorority in the fall as a sophomore. A lot of shallow houses cut girls that are not freshmen, so just know that going into this your options will be more limited. A lot of girls rushed last year, which allowed houses to be a lot more picky, so maybe it was just bad luck. Either way, just go with the flow and hopefully you'll be happy.

By: Don't Worry
#2  by: Deal   

Rushing as a sophomore is much harder.
Houses can see that you rushed last year and did not get picked. You might end up with the same houses all over again. All the sophomore I know who rushed again ended up with the same houses or even in worse condition. Be open minded and try a house. You might be surprised ans actually like the girls. Don't worry about reputations because you will have to live with the girls for 2 years get along with them.

By: Deal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.