facebook

thoughts on phi kappa sigma?

by: Rusher

So I think that there's a good chance that I'll get a bid from the skulls. What do?

Posted By: Rusher
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Don't   

There isn't a "good chance." They bid everyone. They even accidentally bid guys who are already in houses. If you want to be respected by anyone in the Greek community either wait until the fall or don't accept your bid. Skulls has a really bad rep on this campus.

By: Don't
#2  by: Greek   

If you like the house then join. They are not that bad of a house.

By: Greek
#3  by: Other Fraternity   

I am friends with a lot of the guys in skulls. If you want to join there then do it. They are really nice guys and to be honest their reputation has been growing on campus in the past few years.

By: Other Fraternity
#4  by: Do It    

They're not your typical douchebag frat guys :) if you like em. join em!

By: Do It
#5  by: Rusher   

Thanks for your opinions guys, I just got the bid!
I personally liked them too, and throw some of the best parties I've been to, but the only thing stopping me is their reputation, cause I've heard it's pretty bad...

By: Rusher
#6  by: Real   

Their reputation has not been getting better, the only crazy idiots who will tell you that are people in Skulls. Do what feels right to you, but Skulls still has a horrible reputation. People go party there as a joke and mess around.

By: Real
#7  by: Honest   

I actually disagree with the person that posted above me. They've made leaps and bounds on campus recently. They just started a philanthropy that my house participated in and had fun. They aren't sketchy or creepy anymore. I feel like people are too caught up in their ways of the "tier system" that no one looks outside of their house lol.

By: Honest
#8  by: Skulls Pulls   

I like how they think referring to themselves as Phi Kaps or Phi Kappa Sigma will make people think they're not creepy

By: Skulls Pulls

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.