facebook

thoughts on lambda chi alpha?

by: rushee

I'm a second semester freshman looking to rush. Does anybody have insight as to the brothers, house, and parties at Lambda Chi at Purdue?

Posted By: rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Soph   

From another sophomore, they're a lower mid-tier house with a reputation of having a lot of pot heads. They're parties are sub par, but they have the occasional rager like Tomorrowland. They're a good enough house if you think you fit in with the guys. Don't look for a house based on their social rankings or what others say, look for a house where you think you fit in best. Rush around. If you think you'll fit in best at Lambda Chi, then go there. Your prospects at getting bids to other better houses are slimmer as you're a second semester sophomore.

By: Soph
#2  by: Anonymous   

They're definitely a different house and don't have a set mold for guys they give bids too like other houses but I don't think that's a bad thing. I'd say they are a top middle tier as a house and their parties can be very fun. They may or may not be for you but the only way for you to find out is to check them out yourself

By: Anonymous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.