facebook

how does continuous open bidding work at purdue?

by: Purdue0x0

Soooo I'm doing 'informal' rush for sororities when I'm back on campus and I was really confused as to how the whole process goes..
Are we supposed to just choose one sorority and rush them all the way through? Or do we choose like two or three or something like that and go to all of their events? How do we know if we get a bid? Like, what if I'm rushing ABC and XYZ at the same time, and ABC offers me a bid before I even get to check out XYZ..What do I do? So, there's not an actual 'bid day' like there was for fall recruitment?

Sorry I'm just so confused about the whole process.

Posted By: Purdue0x0
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: STFU   

www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=137564
This is where you also posted it. It is the exact same paragraph and you had been asking many other questions about Purdue recruitment because you were not able to finish because of a personal emergency.

The Facebook page has been updated on the 3rd , so their is defiantly information on their about the houses doing it. Look at that or read the greek website before you ask anything else. You can also just Google so find out basic continuous knowledge.
www.facebook.com/PurduePanhellenicCOBSpring2014

By: STFU
by: Purdue0x0Jan 7, 2014 9:55:09 AM

I was looking for advice on GreekChat and found that, so guess what? I copied and pasted it. Does it say anywhere on there that I participated in formal recruitment? No, because I didn't participate in formal recruitment. That is mainly why I have so many questions.

By: Purdue0x0
#2  by: Come on   

On the COB Facebook page there are contacts to every person involved with Membership for that chapter. Have you tried contacting them? Ask them about COB if you don't understand it. It will also help you get your foot in the door since a lot of them are invitation only. There's even information on the Facebook page about the callout for COB. How about you try asking real people who can actually help you instead of asking on gossip sites?

By: Come on

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.